High Performance Computing
Scalable Performance Based on User Needs
High performance computing was previously only for Governments, Military and Universities doing research, but now anyone needing analysis, computation, or data processing capacity can create a super computer out of commodity components. Our modular computing platform can house clusters with 1000's of CPU cores, 100's of GPU's, Terabytes of RAM, and multi-Gigabit per second high speed interconnects.
Problems that used to take weeks can now leverage the adoption of Graphics Processing Units (GPU) to speed up computation times in some cases by multiple orders of magnitude. Incorporating the latest Intel® Xeon® processors and our modular bladerack clusters can bring HPC to anyone's datacenter at Higher Density, BUGI’s hardware solution employs a modular rack configuration, our BladeRack 2 XL supports a wide range of systems, computing, storage, and networking options in any combination desired. This flexible approach to data computing and storage provides a completely customizable solution that promotes:etter Cooling, and Total Savings.
Our solution employs our modular blade rack configuration, supporting a wide range of computing, storage, and networking options in any combination desired. This flexible approach to data computing and storage provides a completely customizable solution that promotes:
- Flexibility to combine compute and storage servers within the same rack
- Versatility from open architecture supporting a wide range of vendors
- Improved systems performance through innovative cooling
- Increased reliability through maintenance without the need to reconfigure components or power down entire systems
- Cost savings in reduced cooling expenses through vertical cooling technology and in reduced floor space expenses through increased density
- Easy expansion of computing and storage capacities through the addition of more racks
- Supports up to 72 stroage or compute blades per rack using both front and read sides.
- Up to 3.4 PB of storage or over 1700 processing cores per rack platform.
- Open architecture supporting components from a wide range of vendors.
- Energy conscious 85+% overall efficency.
Our blade rack, the densest in the industry, is a self-contained and wired solution incorporating open architecture that supports computing and storage components from all major vendors in any combination desired. The rack wiring allows maintenance without powering down entire systems, improving systems performance through reduced systems outages. Cirrascale‘s patented Vertical Cooling Technology (VCT) reduces cooling expenses and maximizes density; further reducing costs through reduced floor space requirements as compared to traditional rack-based solutions. The BladeRack 2 XL allows for easy expansion of computing and storage capacities through the addition of more racks, which connect to the core switch.
Our SolutionCold air is drawn into the bottom of the rack and flows over the blade components on each level. The air moves at a rate of up to 4500 cubic feet per minute to create a high-velocity, power-cooling engine. Only a 3 degree Celsius differential is realized on each level so equipment near the top of the rack functions normally due to the amount of cold air flow.
Similar to the traditional front to back method, front to top cooling draws air through the front of the rack on both sides of the equipment; however, hot air is pushed up to the top of the rack and expelled. Not enough cold air can reach the top of the racks utilizing this method, and the result is an increased failure rate of components near the top of the rack.