About this job
Linux Administrator - Linux Engineer - Network Engineer - Unix Engineer -TS/SCI w.Full Scope Poly
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer with a strong Linux background to support or clients within the Intelligence Community.
You must have an active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly to be considered for this position.
- You will assist the Infrastructure lead in the design and implementation of system build-outs and maintenance of a global infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for designing, maintaining and configuring various infrastructure elements in a Operational environment.
- You must have a strong Linux/Unix background and experience configuring and installing Microsoft products.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, only US citizens can be considered.
- TS/SCI w. Full-Scope Poly - 5+ years of Network Engineering experience, especially with Cisco products in a Linux environment
- 5+ years Linux /UNIX systems administration experience, or a completed BA/BS degree and 4 years Linux/UNIX systems administration experience.
- 4+ years experience working with RedHat Enterprise Linux installation and configuration, RHEL 3/4/5
- Experience configuring/maintaining: Kickstart, SSH, DHCP, DNS (Bind), Apache, Syslog
- 5+ years experience configuring Cisco IOS (switching experience configuring VLANS, DMZ, NAT, access lists, multicast)
BS degree or certification in a related product:
- RHCT or RHCE (preferred).
- Solaris certification
- Cisco certification